The workhorse of the sawing industry. Amada VT5063S and VT5063SW saws, formerly Marvel models 2125APC3S and 2150APC3S, are large automatic vertical tilt frame bandsaws. Featuring a quick and easy to operate 48" ballscrew shuttle style barfeed, these machine are commonly customer configured to the end user application with automation options for material handling and transfer option to suit any need.
Whether this vertical saw is a base model, or a decked out system saw, the included time saving features are sure to impress:
- 1.25" Blade (VT5063M)
- 1.5" Blade (VT5063MW)
- Fully automatic
- Hydraulic operation
- Heavy duty
- 3 Degree canted column - straight available (special order)
- Rotating blade guides
- Built in coolant system
- Work rest rollers
- Full stroke vises, hydraulically operated
- PC3 programmable control
- 20" x 25" Cutting capacity
- VT5063S - 17'6" x 1.25" Blade
- VT5063SW - 18'2" x 1.5" blade
- 8,000lb. Load capacity
- 30-500 ft/min Blade speed, inverter controlled
- Hydraulic blade tension
- Force sensing feed control, 0-300lb.
- 7.5hp Blade drive (VT5063S)
- 10hp Blade drive (VT5063SW)
- Bullet-nose cutting available
Not available for online purchase. Please email us or call for quote.